Terms & Conditions
Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to get updates and support for purchased plugins and addons. After one year, license keys may be renewed at a 30% discount from the purchase price of a new license.
Updates are included for free for one year. If you have a valid and active license key updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard. Updates can also be downloaded from your account page.
Priority support is given up to one year after the purchase date. We aim to reply to all support requests within 48 hours. If you wish to get support after one year, you must renew your license key.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. We are more than happy to provide a complete refund within 30 days of your original purchase.
Before asking for a refund, please allow us to try and resolve any difficulties you are experiencing by opening a support ticket.
A few small points:
- Refunds are not “no questions asked”. If you submit a refund request without first opening a support ticket, please include some context as to the reason for your refund request. This helps us improve the product for future customers, and cut down on abuse of our refund policy.
- We will process your refund as soon as we’re able to.
- Refunds may only be issued within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days no refunds can be processed.
- Refunds will only be given once. If you receive a refund and then purchase WP Fusion again at a later date, you will not be entitled to a second refund.
- We reserve the right to deny refund requests if we deem it necessary.