WP Fusion’s Media Tools addon includes an integration with Presto Player, which allows you to apply tags in your CRM when:
- A video is played
- A video is completed
- One or more video timecodes are reached
First create your Presto Player video, and the from the Media Hub page, copy the shortcode.
Then paste the shortcode into the post or page where you’d like your video displayed.
WP Fusion’s media engagement tracking with Presto Player is handled via shortcode attributes added to the
Each parameter can accept any number of tags (comma-separated), and you can use tag names or tag IDs interchangeably.
The shortcode parameters are:
- wpf_tags_start: These tags will be applied when the video is first played
- wpf_timecode: This is a specific timecode at which you’d like to apply tags, either in seconds, mm:ss, or a percentage
- wpf_tags_timecode: These tags will be applied at the timecode specified by
- wpf_tags_complete: These tags will be applied when the video is complete (when play percentage is greater than 95%)
[presto_player id=8912 wpf_tags_start="Video A Play, Media Engagement" wpf_timecode="1:30" wpf_tags_timecode="Watched Half - Video A" wpf_tags_complete="Video A Complete"]
That shortcode would apply the tags Video A Play and Media Engagement when the video is first played, Watched Half – Video A after 90 seconds, and then Video A Complete once the progress had reached 95%.
Or, using percents:
[presto_player id=8912 wpf_timecode="50%" wpf_tags_timecode="Watched Half - Video A"]
This shortcode will apply the tag Watched Half – Video A when 50% of the video has been watched.
Multiple timecodes can be added in the format
wpf_tags_timecode_2="123,456" where the tags for the second property are a comma separated list of tags to be applied.
For example, to apply tags at 1:20, 1:40, and 2:40, your shortcode would look something like the following:
[presto_player id=8912 wpf_timecode="1:20" wpf_tags_timecode="Min Twenty" wpf_timecode_2="1:40" wpf_tags_timecode_2="Min Forty" wpf_timecode_3="2:40" wpf_tags_timecode_3="Two Mins Forty"]