To set up access rules on Bricks elements, open the settings for any widget, and click on the WP Fusion control group at the bottom of the Content tab.
The Visibility dropdown sets the default visibility for the widget. The options are:
- Everyone: The widget will be visible to everyone regardless of whether they’re logged in or not (this is the default)
- Logged In Users: The widget will only be visible to logged in users
- Logged Out Users: The widget will only be visible to guests on your site
Depending on the visibility mode you’ve selected, there will be additional options
- Required Tags (any): The element will only be shown if the user is logged in and has at least one of the specified tags
- Required Tags (all): The element will only be shown if the user is logged in and has all of the specified tags
- Required Tags (not): If the Visibility mode is set to Everyone, the element will be shown to guests, and hidden from logged in users if they have any of the specified tags. If the visibility mode is set to Logged In Users, the element will be hidden from guests, and hidden from logged in users if they have any of the specified tags
WP Fusion adds an option to the Posts widgets which allows you to filter the displayed results using WP Fusion’s access rules.
To turn this on enable the setting for Filter Queries in the WP Fusion control group (beneath the access settings).
With this setting on, any posts the user doesn’t have access to will be removed from the results.
You can use this to create personalized post listings, for example of courses or media items.
This is the same as enabling Filter Queries in the main WP Fusion settings, but it applies only to a single posts list at a time (which is better for performance).