WP Fusion includes an integration with Elementor to let you control visibility of page elements based on a user’s tags in your CRM or marketing automation platform.
Tag-based Access Control
To set up access rules on Elementor elements, open the settings for any element, and click on the Advanced tab. Under the WP Fusion section, you will see two select boxes: “Tags (any)”, and “Tags (not).”
In the select boxes, you can select any number of tags that are required to display that element:
- Tags (any): If tags are specified, the element will be hidden from guests, and will only be displayed for users who have at least one of the selected tags.
- Tags (not): If tags are specified, the element will be hidden from guests, and will only be displayed for users who do not have any of the specified tags.
- Logged Out Behavior: This setting is used in conjunction with Tags (Not). By default the content will only be shown to logged in users who do not have any of the selected tags.
Change the setting to “Display” to show the content to guests as well.
With Elementor Pro, WP Fusion also adds the ability to control the display of popups based on a user’s tags. To set this up, first create your popup, and then open the Advanced Rules window.
Click the toggle switch to turn on the WP Fusion condition. There are two options:
- Show: The popup will only be shown to logged in users who have at least one of the specified tags.
- Hide: The popup will be hidden from logged in users who have at least one of the specified tags.
WP Fusion adds an option to the Posts and Portfolio widgets in Elementor Pro which allows you to filter the displayed results using WP Fusion’s access rules.
To turn this on enable the setting for Filter Queries in the Query tab of the widget settings.
With this setting on, any posts the user doesn’t have access to will be removed from the results.
You can use this to create personalized post listings, for example of courses or media items.
WP Fusion can track clicks on Elementor buttons and elements by applying tags in your CRM. For more info see the bottom of Link Click Tracking.