WP Fusion includes an integration with Amelia to sync appointment bookings to any one of 50+ supported CRMs and marketing automation platforms, and apply tags based on booked services.
You can use this data to create segments in your marketing lists, or to trigger automations to follow up with customers before and after their appointment time.
#Syncing bookings and custom fields
WP Fusion makes several Amelia fields available for sync from the Contact Fields tab in the WP Fusion settings.
The fields are:
- Service Name: The service the customer booked. Will be updated with each booking.
- Appointment Date / Time: The date and time of the customer’s booking.
- Any custom fields created in Amelia.
For each, select a corresponding custom field in your connected CRM to enable it for sync.
When an appointment is booked any enabled fields will be synced to the customer’s contact record in your CRM.
WP Fusion provides a few general settings for Amelia. These can be found at Amelia » WP Fusion in your WordPress admin.
The options are:
- Sync Guests: This setting is enabled by default— anyone who makes an appointment booking via Amelia will have a contact record created (or updated) in your CRM. You can disable Sync Guests if you only want to sync the appointment details for registered users.
- Apply Tags for Services: For each service, you can select one or more tags to apply in your CRM when that service is booked.