WP Fusion works with most of the most popular CRMs and marketing automation tools available. WP Fusion’s options within WordPress are universal across all of our supported CRMs: you can control access to page content based on CRM tags, lists, or groups, and sync data to your CRM when users register or fill out forms.
Some options are limited by the features in the connected CRM. For example some platforms don’t have webhooks, so data can’t be sent back to WordPress automatically when records are modified in the CRM.
Other platforms don’t have an ecommerce component, and so they don’t work with WP Fusion’s Enhanced Ecommerce addon.
For details on our ratings and what each of the addons do, please see the description after the table.
|CRM||Rating||Webhooks||Add New Tags in WordPress||Enhanced Ecommerce||Event Tracking|
|Infusionsoft / Keap||A|
- WP Fusion Core: The core WP Fusion plugin is included with all license levels. It includes all of our plugin integrations, and allows you to sync contact data and apply tags with your CRM.
- Webhooks: These systems support sending data back to WP Fusion via webhooks, allowing you to automatically create new WordPress users and update their data via automations in the CRM.
- Create New Tags in WordPress: These platforms don’t use internal IDs for tags, tags are just stored as a text name. This means that new tags can be created inside of WP Fusion, or can even be generated dynamically from WooCommerce order data or user metadata. However this also means that you can’t rename a tag without updating it across all of WP Fusion’s settings.
- Ecommerce Addon: This plugin is available to Plus license holders and higher. It sends detailed ecommerce data to your CRM, including products purchased, prices, and quantities.
- Event Tracking Addon: This plugin is available to Plus license holders and higher. It sends events or engagements to the timeline / activity feed component in supported CRMs.
- Media Tools Addon: This plugin is available to Plus license holders and higher. It gives you tools for tracking engagement with media files on your site by applying tags. This addon works with all supported CRMs.
- Logins Addon: This plugin is available to Plus license holders and higher. It gives you additional tools for managing the user login process by applying tags and performing redirects based on various conditions. This addon works with all supported CRMs.
- Abandoned Cart Addon: This plugin is available to Plus license holders and higher. It allows you to track abandoned carts in WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads by applying tags in your CRM. This addon works with all supported CRMs.
The ratings system is entirely subjective and doesn’t necessarily reflect on the quality of the platform, but rather how well the integration with WordPress works via WP Fusion. Some platforms are missing features (like webhooks) that limit how data can be synced. Other platforms have unreliable APIs that may result in some data being lost.
ActiveCampaign and Drip both earn A+ ratings. Both integrations are in use on thousands of WP Fusion powered sites, are thoroughly tested, and we’ve found the Drip and ActiveCampaign APIs to be some of the most reliable.
Both Drip and ActiveCampaign support Enhanced Ecommerce as well as being able to send abandoned cart campaigns containing the full cart details from WooCommerce.
These platforms are well tested and in use on many WP Fusion powered sites. Their APIs are very reliable, and they can send webhooks— allowing for a bidirectional sync between WordPress and the CRM. They are missing some of the more advanced ecommerce and cart recovery tools available with ActiveCampaign and Drip.
These platforms are generally well tested, but may have some limitations— like the number of tags or segments you can create (Zoho), limited automation capabilities (Groundhogg), or unreliable API performance (ConvertKit).
In the case of Zoho and Sendinblue, both are quite strict about the formatting of data synced over the API, which can require extra time during setup to ensure your synced field values aren’t throwing API errors.
These platforms are only tested for basic compatibility with WP Fusion and aren’t in use on many sites. They may have components that haven’t yet been tested fully (like webhooks, or support for syncing dates, multiselects, and other non-text field formats).
These platforms have significant limitations in their APIs that will make WP Fusion harder to work with, and it will run more slowly as multiple API calls are needed when normally only one would be necessary. We do not recommend using any of these CRMs unless you are prepared for additional time spent troubleshooting errors.