WP Fusion integrates with MemberPress to bring the power of your CRM to your WordPress membership platform.
When a user checks out on your MemberPress site, their contact details will automatically be added to your CRM. WP Fusion also supports detecting and syncing any custom fields you add to the checkout form.
When configuring a membership level, you can click on the WP Fusion tab to configure any tags you’d like applied when the membership is purchased and when subscription statuses change.
There are eight options here:
- Apply Tags: When the customer purchases a membership, these tags will be applied in your CRM. This is the default behavior.
- Remove Tags: When this setting is checked, the tags applied at registration will be removed when a membership is cancelled or expires. The tags applied at registration will be re-applied if the membership is resumed.
- Link with Tag: Most sites won’t require this, but it is available as an option for those that need it. This setting allows you to select a tag that becomes linked with the membership level. If this tag is applied to a user, for example via a webhook, they will be automatically enrolled in the membership. Likewise if this tag is removed, they will be removed from the membership. This lets you automate individual users’ membership levels using sequences in your CRM in conjunction with webhooks / HTTP Posts.
- Apply Tags – Cancelled: These tags will be applied when a membership is cancelled. They will be removed if the membership is resumed.
- Apply Tags – Expired: These tags will be applied when a membership expires. They will be removed if the membership is resumed.
- Apply Tags – Payment Failed: These tags will be applied when a payment fails as part of a recurring transaction. They will be removed if a successful payment is made later.
- Apply Tags – Trial: These tags will be applied when someone signs up for a subscription with a trial period.
- Apply Tags – Converted: These tags will be applied when a trial converts to a full subscription (i.e. when a transaction is recorded on the subscription after the trial has ended).
WP Fusion also supports the Corporate Accounts addon for MemberPress. When this addon is detected a new setting will appear at the bottom of the WP Fusion settings when editing any membership level.
Here you can specify tags to be applied to members who are added as sub-accounts to the corporate account.
WP Fusion also allows to to apply tags to the new contact when a specific coupon is used at checkout.
You’ll see the new settings box when editing any MemberPress coupon.
Additional MemberPress fields
With MemberPress installed, you’ll see additional fields under the MemberPress section in the Contact Fields list.
You can sync a member’s registration date, membership expiration date (if applicable), and payment method to custom fields in your CRM.
You can use these values to trigger email sequences to follow up with a member as their expiration date is approaching, or create rewards for members who have been with you for a long time.
WP Fusion includes a few MemberPress-specific batch operations, these can be found on the Advanced tab in the WP Fusion settings.
These are useful for syncing member data to your CRM from before you installed WP Fusion, or to retroactively tag all your members based on the current tag configuration.
The available options are:
- MemberPress subscription data: Syncs the registration date, expiration date, and membership level name for all existing MemberPress subscriptions
- MemberPress transaction data: Syncs the registration date, expiration date, payment method, and membership level name for all existing MemberPress transactions
- MemberPress membership data: Updates the tags for all members based on their current membership status