WP Fusion integrates with the GiveWP donation plugin to add donors to your CRM of choice, and tag them based on their donation level.
With WP Fusion active, a new pane will appear when editing the settings for any donation form.
Here you can specify whether or not contacts should be added to your CRM after they make a donation. You can also specify any tags to apply.
Donation Level Settings
From the Donation Options tab you can create multiple donation levels. Here you can also tag contacts by level, allowing you to segment donors by their donation amount in your CRM.
Video – GiveWP General Settings and Donation Level Settings
If you have the Recurring Donations addon for Give active, two additional settings will appear on the WP Fusion panel.
Those options are:
- Apply Tags – Recurring: These tags will be applied in your CRM in addition to the “Apply Tags” tags, when a donor makes a recurring donation.
- Apply Tags – Cancelled: These tags will be applied in your CRM when a recurring donation is cancelled, either by an admin, the user, or the gateway.
Video – GiveWP Recurring Donations
If you’re using the Form Field Manager addon for Give, you can add custom fields to your donation forms, and WP Fusion supports syncing these fields to custom fields in your CRM.
Any custom fields you’ve added to your donation forms will show up under the Give header at Settings » WP Fusion » Contact Fields. From here you can choose a corresponding custom field in your CRM to store the collected data.
Video – GiveWP Custom Fields
WP Fusion provides two batch operations for GiveWP data, to allow you to sync historical donor and payment data to your CRM. These can be found under Settings » WP Fusion » Advanced » Batch Operations in the WP Admin.
The two options are:
- Give donations: This operation goes through all of your Give donations (payments) in order from oldest to newest. For each payment it will create or update the donor’s contact record in your CRM, and apply any tags configured for that donation form. If the donation is a recurring donation, tags will be applied based on the donor’s current subscription status.
- Give donors: This operation goes through all of your Give donors, and for each it will create or update the donor’s contact record in your CRM. If you’ve enabled the Total Donated or Donations Count fields for sync, these will also be updated. This operation does not modify any tags.
If you’re using WP Fusion’s Enhanced Ecommerce addon, you’ll also see a third option:
- Give donations (Ecommerce addon): This operation looks for Give payments that have already been processed by the core WP Fusion (contact records were created and tags were applied), but that haven’t yet been processed by the Enhanced Ecommerce addon.
You would only need to run this operation if you’d already been using WP Fusion with Give for some time, and you’ve just installed the Enhanced Ecommerce addon and now need to sync the ecommerce data to your CRM as well.